It's official, fall is just around the corner. It's time to pull those warm clothes and shoes out of the closet. And let's not forget to invite fall into our homes. Plan ahead how you can cozy up your space before the cold weather comes. Feel free to steal some of my ideas.
10 WAYS TO ADD A FALL TOUCH TO YOUR HOME
1. Toss a fall pillow on the couch (plaid, fall colors, pumpkin, typography, etc. )
2. Add a throw blanket to a chair (plaid,fall colors, wool, etc. )
3. Scatter mini pumpkins in various places (pick up a few at your local grocery store- white ones are super neutral and orange pumpkins give you that fall "punch" or pop of color )
4. Fill a bowl with acorns
5. Light a pumpkin scented candle
6. Hang an autumn wreath on your front door
7. Fill a large vase with fall-colored flowers as a centerpiece on your table
8. Add a pot of mums to your front porch
9. Set the scene by lighting a cozy fire
10. Fill a bowl with pumpkins and gourds
Enjoy your home!
Century 21 Bachman & Associates