You will need a strong presence in the social media world and your property must be searchable by any means. The MLS (multiple listing service) is good for this but you should not stop there. If your property only shows on the MLS and the company whom you hire to sell your house does not embrace technology you may be missing that online exposure market share. Most real estate brokerage share their own pool of listings but ONLY if they elected to.
To maximize your exposure consider the following aside from advertising on MLS:
- Look for real estate company that cater to online advertising
- Create a special website or landing page just for your own house with distinctive URL
- The advantage of doing this is that so your nosy neighbor that don't want to show up at your open house can just go in to the URL link of your property and find out everything about your property from the privacy of their own home. Most of the time your neighbor are the ones that bring buyers to your home because they like to be next door to the people whom they like.
- Post lots of picture. Not just pictures but good professional pictures.
- Consider virtual tours with proper description
- Most importantly your website MUST be mobile friendly. Meaning your website or landing page loads properly on mobile phone or smart phone.
Looking for a REALTOR® who knows how to market your home for maximum exposure that specialize on Social Media marketing? Call today.