For the seventh consecutive month, sales activity has been below the activity of the previous year, according to statistics reported by the Association of Regina REALTORS®. The amount of listings coming onto the market is picking up. The increased supply plus with the strong local economic activity, job and population growth, and a tight rental market, provides the components for a strong, healthy spring market.
Statistics for February 2012 compared to February 2013:
Regina (within city limits):
- Sales were down 24% - from 245 to 186
- Average sale price was up 9% - from $289,478 to $315,189
- Active Listings in the city at the end of February – 664
Regina and area:
- Sales were down 26% - from 295 to 219
- Average sale price was up 9% - from $285,032 to $310,551
- Active Listings at the end of February - 1210.
If you are considering a move, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org