Buying or selling a home is one of the largest financial undertakings most people will ever pursue.
Both transactions depend on a variety of factors, including size, location and price.
The help you need through this process can dramatically influence your satisfaction level with your final decision. Whether buying or selling your home, I as your real estate agent will guide you through all stages and make sure you are aware of all occurrences through the transaction. Thus resulting in, avoiding the "unknowns", avoiding any pitfalls and helping you to solve any problems.
Top 10 "Value Propositions" A Knowledgeable and Experienced Real Estate Agent Can Provide You:
1. Knowledge of accurate and current market data to help leverage your negotiation position.
2. A marketing plan for your home search or sale to have your transaction a success for you.
3. Improve the final selling price of your property by 25%, compared to selling privately.
4. Access to certified specialists to help with your home search or sale.
6. Negotiating the best price and terms for each individual situation.
7. Experience and training in risk management, fraud protection and personal security.
8. Access to all properties currently for sale, whether it be on MLS, word of mouth or privately.
9. Knowledge on neighborhoods, schools, shops transportation and other amenities in all neighborhoods.
10. Finalizing your sale to the completion.
Top agents have a passion for their trade and demonstrate dedication, commitment and professionalism to helping their clients reach all their real estate needs.