Once you have decided to buy a new home, you need to decide on which builder you should choose.
Your real estate professional can provide you with many established and reputable builders that have the technical skills, knowledge and professionalism that is required.
Home building is a process that requires commitment and a track record of satisfied clients. Builders are proud of their work and should be able to tell you about the experience, their strengths and what sets them apart from other builders.
Not all builders are the same. Choosing a builder that is a member of the Manitoba Home Builders' Association complies and abides by a strict code of ethics and offers a 1 and 5 year warranty.
Before you sign an agreement with a builder, here are a few questions to ask, before making your decision.
- Is this the home builders main profession?
- Are you a member of the Manitoba Home Builders Association?
- What is your experience and how long have you been in the business?
- Ask if they have references or testimonials from past clients?
- Can we visit the site during the building process?
I would be happy to provide you with a list of Manitoba Home Builders to help you decide if a new home is the best choice for you and your family.
I also provide you with a service to help coordinate the sale of your current home with timing required for a smooth transition to your new house.
ALISON AND THE CITY