My 21 steps for buying a home
21 Step Plan to Buying a Home
We are committed to offer the highest standards of professional service to all of our clients. To assure that you find a property that meets your list of wants and needs and to ensure that you are paying fair market value.
- Meet with you to create a list of wants and needs.
- Discuss your buying power and direct you.
- Seek pre approval for financing.
- To preview what is currently on the market.
- Set up a search that automatically sends new list to you.
- Begin viewing properties.
- Select a property that meets your needs.
- Prepare a CMA on that property.
- Discuss what a fair offer would be.
- Write an offer.
- Present your offer to seller.
- Negotiate as needed.
- Forward paperwork to a Financial Institution or Mortgage Broker.
- Arrange for Home Inspection and or Review of Condo Documents.
- Accompany you at the Home Inspection or Review of Condo Doc.
- Confirm that all contingencies on sales contract are completed on time.
- Assist you with arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Send paperwork to a lawyer of your choosing.
- Arrange for a walk through on possession day.
- Attend the walk through to ensure the condition of the property.
- Hand over the keys to your new home.