My 21 steps for selling your home
21 Step Plan To Sell Your Home
I am committed to offer the highest standards of professional service to all of ourclients. To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and to obtain the highest possible market value, the following will be completed.
- Prepare CMA to establish fair market value.
- Professional advice in preparing your home for viewing.
- Free staging as required.
- Develop list of features and benefits of your home.
- Sign the listing contract.
- Book a photo shoot for 20 still photos for MLS.
- Broker load listing on MLS.
- Place lock box on property.
- Place the most widely recognized “For Sale” sign on your property.
- Advertise your listing on Century 21 Website.
- Advertise your property weekly in the Calgary Real Estate News.
- Notify all potential buyers with details of listing.
- Hold open houses as appropriate.
- Arrange showings for other agents and follow up on showings for feed back.
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports & review market activities.
- Pre-qualify and show your home to potential buyers.
- Present and discuss all offers on property with you.
- Confirm that all contingencies on sales contract are completed on time.
- Assist you with arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Arrange for relocation agent if required.
- Finalize closing.