Blading starts Tuesday morning
In order to address significant accumulated snowfall over the past several weeks, Roadway Maintenance crews will be begin blading neighbourhood roads at 7am on Tuesday January 29, 2013.
Although there will not be a parking ban, citizens are asked to move their vehicles off-street wherever possible so that crews may blade from curb to curb. Crews will blade snow on neighbourhood roads down to a level snow pack of less than 5 cm.
More information here
- Neighbourhoods may take more than one day to complete.
- Neighbourhood blading is a 24 hour a day operation.
- The dates update daily and can change depending on snow accumulation and parked vehicles impeding progress.
- Moving your vehicles off the road will help crews clear the roads more efficiently.
- The neighbourhood schedule is here!