Do you find you're running out of things to do on your days off? You're bored and you need some new ideas? Heres a short list of what is happening in our city this month.
- Alberta Ballet- is performing Othello from November 2 to November 3.
- Rocky Mountain Food and WIne Festival- from November 2 to November 3 and will be at the Shaw Conference Center.
- "It's only nature" Art Exhibit- will be featured November 2 to February 18, 2013.
- Rock of Ages- Broadway accross Canada from November 6 to November 11 at the Jubilee Auditorium.
- Canadian Finals Rodeo- November 7 to November 11
- Star Wars Identities- Playing from now until April 1, 2103 at Telus World of Science.
- Farmfair- November 2 to November 11 at Northlands
- Christmas on the Square- November 17 at Churchill square- Free admission!
For more ideas check out the City of Edmonton website or your favorite newspaper!