Buyer Service Pledge
CENTURY 21®Buyer Service Pledge®
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21 office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Dedicate myself to making the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
2. Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
3. Maintain your confidentiality and hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs.
7. Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
8. Explain each step of the process including local real estate procedures, typical closing costs, purchase agreements and act as a guide to help you make most informed decisions.
9. Disclose material facts known about the property and respond to questions concerning the property.
10. Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining alternative methods of purchasing and/or financing.
11. Provide an action plan for locating the right property, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
12. To the best of my ability, continuously show you new properties that fit your needs.
13. Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, only showing you properties that will best meet your needs.
14. Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs, whether that is the Multiple Listing Service and/or other methods.
15. Provide the resources of century21.ca that offers thousands of listings, allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you, access in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional information.
16. Use my knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. I will assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you and help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
17. Provide access to financing that meets your needs.
18. Advise and assist you in preparing and completing an offer to purchase agreement, and promptly present your offer to the vendor or their designated representative with integrity in a light most favorable to your needs as prescribed by law or local practice.
19. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, and the vendor, monitor all closing activities as permitted by law or local practice.
20. Offer to provide you with information regarding other professionals (e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors, contractors) that may assist you during and after your move.
21. Assist you with arrangements for a variety of relocation services, and provide a CGRN Referral Form, which offers you the services of a CENTURY 21 office in your area (where available) should you require assistance in selling your existing property.
CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd.