CERTIFIED HOME! ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
Beautiful lake views from this updated 5 bedroom, 3 full bath home in desirable Smith Creek! Great layout, large oak kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove & built-in desk. Breakfast nook with sliding glass doors to covered deck & rear patio. Bright family room with new carpets, gas fireplace, large windows & vaulted ceiling. Formal living room & dining room - great for entertaining!
3 bedrooms up, master suite with walk-in closet & ensuite with new tiled shower. Skylight in main bathroom. Ground-level daylight basement with rec/media room, bedroom with cheater ensuite & fifth bedroom/den/office. Plenty of storage and space for the whole family! Central air, built-in vacuum, new hot water tank.
Landscaped, private/flat back yard with large storage shed. Oversized double garage all on a cul-de-sac/no-thru road.
Just minutes from downtown West Kelowna, trails, beaches, wineries and school.
- ID: 10041914
- Year Built: 1997
- Status: Sold on 5/21/2012
- Parking Type Description: Garage 2 cars
- Lot Area: 0.20 Acres
- Middle School: Constable Neil Bruce
- School District: 23
- Property ID: 100751864
- Beds: 5
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,669
- Elementary School: George Pringle
- Style: Single Family
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 2,580 Square Feet
- High School: Mount Boucherie
- Neighbourhood: Smith Creek