Unobstructed views of the lake, mountains & Mission Hill Winery from this walkout rancher in Lakeview Heights!
11' ceilings in the grand foyer, great room concept, open floor plan, custom built-in's for storage & 2-sided gas fireplace.
Oak hardwood, tile, archways to formal dining room w/recessed wall for hutch. Spacious kitchen w/new hardware, eating bar & SS appliances, breakfast nook. Large, covered deck w/roll-out awnings, fan & speakers.
Master suite with 5-piece ensuite, walk-in closet, fireplace & deck access. French doors to second bedroom/office w/vaulted ceilings. Bright staircase to walkout lower level.
Designed for entertaining, the large open basement has more than enough room for billiards, games, theatre & is pre-wired for sound/projection TV plus third gas fireplace, two additional bedrooms & full bath - easily suited! Plenty of storage. Bonus mud room/laundry from garage. Security roughed-in, built-in vac, Hunter Douglas window coverings.
Fenced & irrigated yard with room for a pool. Covered patio. Wow!
- ID: 10051789
- Year Built: 2001
- Status: Sold on 12/11/2012
- Fireplaces: 3
- Living Area: 3,210 Square Feet
- High School: Mount Boucherie Senior Secondary
- Neighbourhood: Lakeview Heights
- Property ID: 100798265
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 13
- Parking Type Description: Garage 2 cars
- Lot Area: 0.17 Acres
- Middle School: Constable Neil Bruce
- School District: 23
- Style: Ranch
- Baths: 3 (Full: 3 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,344
- Elementary School: Cheif Tomat