CENTURY 21 SkyLark Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 1510 Drew Road, Suite 6
Mississauga, ON L5S 1W7
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
- Today's Internet savvy buyers will access the Internet to find homes, in fact 93% of homebuyers look for properties for sale when looking online..
- Your home is included in the advertising efforts of over one thousand individual websites across the GTA ensuring maximum Internet exposure.
- Receive your very own property webpage giving the Internet world direct access to and increasing marketability of your property.
- A home marketing plan which includes exposure generated on the Internet sell faster and for more money.
- Receive a free home evaluation today!
Why hair a professional?
- Selling your property online maximizes your exposure.
- I plan to market your home to Buyers worldwide.
- I will use the resources of the internet to help find buyers for your property.
- I use up to date technology to help promote your home.
- More exposure means a better chance at getting your property sold quickly.
- Explain the home selling process to you in detail.
- Provide advice on enhancing your home's sales appeal.
- Design and implement a marketing plan to promote your home.
- Screen and pre-qualify potential buyers, schedule appointments and bring buyers.
- Assist you in completing the sale.
Providing you with more information
- Provide important information on local real estate values, taxes & utility costs.
- Guide you through the view process showing you features you may not have noticed.
- Advise you about your legal and financial options.
- Recommend expert help when needed such as appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
- Help with the pre-listing preparation.
My virtual marketing plan
- Advertise your home globally through hundreds of local websites.
- Display full listing details and information about your home 24/7.
- Get your property online with its own webpage.
- Feature your home on my website.
- Conduct Open Houses at times that are appropriate to your schedule.
Selling you home
- Determine the market price of your home.
- Prepare, schedule and run your ads.
- Be available to show your home.
- Negotiate the offer and counter-offers.
- Collect and coordinate all legal documents.
Promoting your home
- Your home advertised through mls.ca, fortorontohomes.com & hundreds of local sites.
- Your home is featured on custom designed promo materials
- Digital photos of your property featured online & through MLS
- Your open house is emailed to clients & potential buyers
- Your home is featured on the local MLS
My Buyer’s services
Conduct a buyer interview to educate you on the buying process
Get you pre-approved for the lowest mortgage rate possible.
Negotiate your purchase contract.
Find the best home that matches your price selection at the price you can afford
Stay in touch after the sale
Looking to make a move
A home is usually the biggest investment most people make.
You can count on me to provide you with first class service and a worry free move
Anytime you need me I will be there for you
For a free no obligation consultation call me 24/7
- High School Deploma from Lincoln M Alexander S.S
Mississauga Ontario CANADA 2007
- Humber College North, Paralegal 2008
- Real Estate Career.
- Real Estate as a Professional Career Phase 1 - October, 2006.
- Real Estate as a Professional Career Phase 2 - January, 2007.
- Residential Real Estate as a Professional Career - March, 2007.
- Principals of Real Estate Appraisal - April, 2007.
- Principals of Real Property Law - May, 2007.
- Commercial Real Estate - August, 2007.
- Annual Continuing Professional Development Course - October, 2009- March, 2011.
- Complited courses in Mold and carbor monoxide detection.
- Currently enrolled in Create 21.
- Currently enrolled in PEP.