Certified Real Estate Broker
CENTURY 21 Immo-Plus
- 514-933-1221 ext 235
- 1980 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest
Montréal, QC H3J 1M8
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in selling your property by my expertise which help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.Also I can help you find your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Real estate market is constantly evolving,so it is always necessary to improve our skills and knowledge.That's why I always follow a continuing training in order to offer my clients a precise and an updated information.
I am a holder of B.S. in Medical Labratory Sciences.I am also a Web and Software Application Developer that implements the latest cutting-edge internet technology and marketing solutions into the real estate industry.
After obtaining my affiliated Real Estate licence on January 2004, I started my career in real estate by joining the successful office of Century21 Immo Plus.
On January 2009,I took REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE course at the College Immobilier Du Quebec and after a year of hard work and study, on february 2010 I was succeded in the OACIQ exams( Organisme D'Autoreglementation du Courtage Immobiliers du Quebec) and since then I am a Chartered real estate boker and working as a director in our office which enables me to serve my clients and also the brokers in my office with more knowledge and experience in their real estate needs.
- Management Academy
- CREATE 21 Canada
Single house, condominium, Revenue property and commercial
Specialized Programs For Buyers/Owners
- Ville de Montréal: Financial Assistance Programs
- Ville de Montréal: Home Ownership
- Gouvernement du Canada: Home Buyers Plan (HBP)
- Government of Canada & Quebec: subsidies for new or substantially renovated home
- Régie du logement: converting a property to divided co-ownership
- Régie du logement:converting undivided to divided property
- Ville de Montréal (French only): Online municipal property evaluation 2014
- Ville de Montréal: Online School taxes
- Marguerite Bourgeoys School Board (French only): http://csmb.qc.ca/fr/index.html
- Greater Montreal French School Board (French only): http://www.csdm.qc.ca
- Régie du logement (Rental Board): http://www.rdl.gouv.qc.ca/en/accueil/accueil.asp