CENTURY 21 Reynard Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*
- 213 First Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 1C2
Welcome to my Website
Angela is an extremely motivated and high energy sales professional with a progressive record of sales achievement over the past 25 years. She has fabulous track record and a very comprehensive understanding of the real estate market in our area. As a CENTURY 21 sales representative, Angela has the tools necessary to make every detail of your transaction efficient and simple. So if you’re looking for exceptional personal service and someone to carry out any possible challenge, call her today. She is dedicated to handling each client with respect and the highest possible customer service excellence, all with a smile.
Angela is a high energy Sales Professional with a progressive record of achievement. She is extremely motivated, proactive and organized with highly effective communication skills to help with every possible situation you might encounter in a realty transaction. She loves working in client driven environments and has always enjoyed all creative opportunities that allow her to demonstrate her many acquired skills, training, talents and face any possible challenges or obstacles that may come.
She has a strong background and history in business management and technology, combined with a over 25 years experience in customer sales and service. Prior to her real estate career she was a Business Solutions Consultant for a large leading Media company in Canada. While working at this role she had trained extensively & successfully facilitated many sales and customer service programs for participants from retail to CEO level and as a Business Development Coach for individuals I worked ongoing with them to ensure their personal success.
Prior to this she has spent many years working in the technology and customer service industries. All previous experiences have had a strong focus on providing the best possible service and experience to all her clients. To her credit and hard work, here is a highlight of her professional credits:
- Over 25 years of sales related experience with documented success
- Successful completion of both residential and commercial real estate license
- Certified Acclivus Instructor and Performance Development Coach
- Certified Microsoft Professional and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills for excellent working relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated natural leadership with motivational skills, creative problem solving and strategic decision making capabilities.
- Proven ability to manage diverse projects including identification of requirements, planning, implementation, and ongoing account management for successful project completion.
She began her real estate career with Century 21 Reynard Real Estate Ltd.( the largest real estate company in Kenora) in 2007. Since then she has been continually working on additional courses and learning opportunities to ensure that her clients are always guaranteed the best possible experience from working with her. She takes advantage of using cutting edge technology to achieve maximum results for her buyers and sellers and pride herself on always going that extra mile for her clients and treating them as she would like to be treated.
Adventurous is how you would describe Angela. She loves the lake and outdoors in general. She spends much of her free time exploring, boating, camping and really anything that allows her to be out and about in our area.
You will often run across her on her many fundraising efforts with local charities and causes. Most notably, she is one of the founding team members of Boobie Nights which is a annual fundraising event for Lake of the Woods Hospital Foundation for their Chemotherapy and mammography departments and her passion for pooches helping with It's a Dog's Life Fostering Network.
Other interests include; traveling & home decorating & design
Born and raised in North Western Ontario, Angela has a strong tie to Lake of the Woods and a overall passion for the lake. Her immediate family lives in the Kenora area and she is a proud mother to her son Josh!
- Fall 2013 Marketing Expert
- Productivity Enhancement Process
- CREATE 21
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2017 - C21® Canada CENTURION® Honour Society
- 2017 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2016 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - Masters Diamond
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - Masters Diamond
- 2010 - Masters Ruby
- 2009 - Masters Emerald
- 2008 - Masters Emerald