A View that Never Gets Old19 Minnesota Street -
- Taxes: 5992.34/2019
- Possession: Negotiable
- Heat: Gas Boiler: $1138.00/year
- 2 - 4 piece bathrooms
- Chattels Included: Two fridges, Two stoves, washer, dryer, microwave, dishwasher, window coverings. Master bed frame and furniture are negotiable.
- Electrical: 200 AMP
- Spacious two story 2016 sq. ft home overlooking Lake of the Woods, three large bedrooms on the second level and a bedroom in the basement with two 4 pc bathrooms.
- City Sewer/Water/Hydro: $3416.76 / year
- New grinder pump replaced by the city July 2017
- Newer updated kitchen, dining and living room with lake view.
Overlooking and fronting on Lake of the Woods sits this unique two storey, four bedroom beauty. Featuring a breathe taking view with sand bottom frontage and an oversized boat port the whole family will enjoy countless hours in the sun and the sand. This home includes a large boat port with a shingled roof for your dream boat, and a shared single stall garage with storage below. Bonus hot tub on deck over looking the lake, a sauna at waters edge as well a three season room sunroom to get out of the bugs! There are many extras with this lovely house including a three season sun room, newer deck with hot tub, a sauna down at the lake and a shared single stall garage. The fully finished basement features a spacious rec. room and kitchen with a 4PC bath and walk-up separate entrances. The possibilities are endless, don't wait, call to book an appointment immediately, this place wont last long!
- ID: TB173166
- Beds: 4
- Fireplaces: 2
- Living Area: 1,694 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Norman
- Property ID: 101235047
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Garage 1 car
- Lot Size: 46.10x Irregular
- Body of Water: Lake of the Woods
- Style: 2-Storey
- Status: Sold
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $5,604