SOLD5845 Rue Sherbrooke O. -
Beautiful, sunny updated 1380 square foot condo on the 2nd floor offering hardwood floors, 1 private balcony and windows on 3 sides. 3 bedrooms + living room + dining room. Large laundry room and a spacious entrance.
Steps to restaurants and services. Walking distance to Monkland village and Vendome metro.
Recently converted into undivided condos.
Notary: Me Suzanne Lamarre
Financing with Caisse Desjardins Monkland with Eric English
20% minimum downpayment is required by the bank
The Agreement of Indivision is being drafted.
Share: Approximately 22.04%, according to the Land Surveyor. The exact share is to be determined by the notary. The division of taxes is to be determined accordingly.
Municipal and school taxes listed are for the entire building
Minutes, condo fees and reserve fund have not been established
Renovations and Improvements:
- 2001: Roof, brick, copper, windows, front door and balcony
- 2011: Kitchen, bathroom
- 2017: Interior stair case, hot water tank, front balcony railings (galvanized) and partial electricity updates
- 2017: Back balcony being replaced
The photos were virtually home staged
Professional appraisal of the property value can be provided upon request
- ID: 11815373
- Year Built: 1915
- Status: Sold on 7/9/2018
- New Construction: No
- Neighbourhood: Côte-Des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-De-Grâce
- Property ID: 101303439
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 7
- Living Area: 1,378 Square Feet
- Style: Apartment
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 1
- Lot Area: 2,841.00 Square Feet