A homeowner once asked me, "What's the most important quality to look for in a REALTOR®?"
What a great question! There are a lot of qualities you want in a real estate professional:
• A friendly, caring attitude.
• Strong sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
• A track record of satisfied customers.
• An organized approached to taking care of all the details.
• A network of professionals. (Lawyers, contractors, movers, etc.)
This list goes on and on. But if I were to choose one it would be this: Listening.
A good REALTOR® really listens to the client’s concerns and desires, so that the entire selling experience is quick, rewarding and trouble-free for them.
So if you want to work with that kind of agent, give me a call or email. I'll listen, really listen, to what you want from your home selling experience, and then make sure that happens for you.