Menkes - a well known and reputable builder. Noir - Mysterious, Flirtatious, Intoxicating. That's the power of Noir.
On Peter Street at King, NOIR straddles the imaginary divide between finance and frivolity, with spectacular views of the city and Lake Ontario. Building amenities include Media/Party Room, Billiards Room, Open Lounge, Theatre Lounge, Outdoor Terrace, Bar, Weight Room, Cardio Room, Steam Room, Manicure/Pedicure Room, Water Massage Beds....You can walk to work or ride your bike. TTC streetcars run along Queen and King Street. St. Andrew Subway station is just a few blocks away, as is Union Station. It is called the Entertainment District. And the list goes on....Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, BMO Field & Ricoh Coliseum.
Two Days Sales Incentive (March 2nd & 3rd, 2013 Sat. & Sun. / 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
Location: Suite 401, 7300 Warden Avenue, Markham
- $5,000 Cashback on Studios, 1 bedroom and 1 bedroom plus Den suites.
- $10,000 Cashback on 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom plus Den and 3 bedroom suites.
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Assignment Fee Reduced from $5,000 to $0.
- Connection/Meter Charges capped at $875.
- Development./Levies Charges capped at $5,000.
- Prices start from $299,900 (Studio)
- Closing November, 2016
Century 21 King's Quay Real Estate Inc. is proud to be an VIP brokerage. To take advantage of the incentives, please call me before March 1 or visit our office at Suite 401, 7300 Warden Avenue, Markham to reserve your unit. Please feel free to contact me for the project details.
Please click on the link below to view NOIR brochure:
Podium Floor Plan
Tower Floor Plan