-Extremely private location on a cul de sac.
- Thee level solid barn once used for cows and horses. Six
large well build horse stalls.
- Swimming pond with concrete dam
- 107.5 acres with over 20 acres of fields
- 4,543 feet of road frontage
-Beautiful vistas from every room in the house.
Area 107 acres
Land bound by Turkey Hill and Auclair
Stream (on entire length of property/Spring/Swimming pond
fed by springs/House barn and implement shed built in 1967
House built to over specifications eg-floor joists 2x12
instead of 2x10. 12 inches on center instead of normal 16
in on centre.
Underground cable electricity to house
Basement Hardwood floors throughout including lower level
Ceramic tile floors (no linoleum)
Recreational room lower level and fireplace
Entrance from outside to mud room
Well Submersable water pump 150 FT deep ensures water in
all seasons. Sufficient water at 50 FT deep. Water tested
regularly at Sherbrooke laboratories.
Furnace Bi-energy heating system to radiators
House exterior Ground level -natural stone/ upper level-
All windows double glazed
Attic 24 inch fiber glass insulation
Roof Heavy duty asphalt shingles 50 year.
Barn Underground electric cable to barn
Roof -corrugated steel roof/Structural steel throughout/
trench for manure disposal/ insulated floor to loft/Ground
floor separated by steel sliding doors 2 sections horses
and cattle with separate area.
Exterior drainage. -Weeping tile around house goes into
10FT basin and piped to slope area.
Septic System. 2 septic tanks with separate weeping tile
Easy access for company to empty tanks
Implement Shed High roof for large equipment (steel hay
Concrete foundation/asphalt shingles
- ID: 15741218
- Year Built: 1967
- Status: Active
- Fireplaces: 2
- Building Size: 30 x 62 ft
- Lot Size: 561.91x751.60
- Middle School: Knowlton Academy
- Property ID: 101372353
- Beds: 5
- Total Rooms: 18
- Parking Type Description: Carport 0 cars
- Living Area: 5,400 Square Feet
- County: Eastern Townships School Board
- Elementary School: Saint Edouard
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Baths: 6 (Full: 4 3/4: 0 1/2: 2 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 435,190.30 Square metres
- High School: Massey Vanier
- School District: Eastern Townships School Board
- Year: 2018
- Lot: $362,600
- Building: $399,400
- Total: $762,000
- Municipal: $5,417
- School: $2,360 (2017)
- Total: $7,777