CENTURY 21 Advantage
- 905-4747 67 Street Parkland Mall
Red Deer, AB T4N 6H3
I am committed to make the real estate process stress free.
I arrived In Canada in 1996 and I am proud to make it my second home. I worked as a Realtor in two provinces, learning business skills in difficult markets such as Swift Current made me a successful Realtor in Medicine Hat and now Red Deer. I am glad to make beautiful Red Deer my home. Hard working and passionate about what I do - I am committed to make the real estate process stress free. I am able to provide you with a unique real estate experience customized to your specific needs. I would like to be your trusted advisor, negotiator and marketing professional. My customers often become repeat clients, who often refer to me as their family or friend. Contact me Today and allow me to make buying or selling your home be unique and enjoyable experience.
Services I and my company provide at Century 21 Advantage for Buyers and Sellers:
- National / International Brand Recognition-Brand Power CENTURY 21
- Air Miles Program
- Our Office Power ( Size & Exposure)
- Consistent Leader in leading Market Share
- Print & Website Advertising
- Kiosk- brings buyers, great location in mall
- Open Houses (Wed & Tues-Thurs presence)
- Public Open House on Saturdays
- Schedule & Confirm Appointments only with pre qualified Buyers
- Relocation Companies-want to refer to big companies that they know/trust
- Century 21 REALTOR referrals from other cities/towns buyers and sellers
- Realtor referrals from other cities/towns that I worked in (see personal background)
- Great Office Teamwork (Realtors get along and work together)
- Owner/Broker (helps Realtors w /question and multi-offer situation)
- More listings to choose from (big office)
- Access to the Multiple Listing Service MLS
- One of the most important decisions in your life-leave it to Professional
- Top notch negotiating skills
- Extensive Market Knowledge & marketing expertise
- Professional Office and Realtors
- I advertise the product not Myself
- Have office staff to handle paperwork / calls so I have more time for your needs
- Vacation relief- another Realtor familiar with your information will be available
- 15-21 professional looking photo's of your property displayed on mls.ca and our website
- Help with your house preparation for sale, free staging tips
- Initial meeting with buyer / seller
- Helping you with purchasing-negotiations on homes for sale by owner
- Customize sign for your property, Feature Sheets,
- Secure access box for showing
- Real Estate Market Updates of your Home
- Assisting you with gathering all the required paperwork and information to sell or buy a home
- Weekly market updates
- Patience, flexibility and diligence
- The unique ability to understand you and respond to your needs!
- House and home advertising ( ask me about front page)
- Professional brochures for my listings
Apartment style condos , town house style homes and condos, duplex style homes and condos, all single family homes , multi family homes and Country Residential Acreages.
I just wanted to thank you for all you have done for my parents, Esther and Hilbert F. They are so excited about the new condo.You treated them with the utmost respect and dignity, not to mention patience and that means a lot to our family. It was a stressful situation and you made it easy. Thank you so much for everything...continue to be your good hearted & honest self and you will stand above the rest in this city. I hope you have great success.
Take Care,Adeana J, Medicine Hat, Alberta
I really wanted to take a moment to thank you and Century 21 for the pleasant house selling and buying experience that I had with Asha Chimiuk. She worked really hard at getting my house sold very quickly. then when it came to purchasing a new home, she was such a delight to work with. I have purchased and sold three houses in the past and no other Realtor has ever been as professional and fun to work with as asha was.
Asha is a real gem with her honesty and sense of humor. she really went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you again century 21 Medellis and I will definitely tell of my friends to use Century 21 Medellis and Asha Chimiuk.
Sincerely, Joanne S, Medicine Hat, Alberta
Hi Asha ;
Thank you very much for all your work in helping us find this little house...Thank you for the lovely gifts..we will enjoy the Keg once the houses renovated it will be a real treat...it will be fun to see what you think of it once we have it all done ...I think it is going to be really nice and it will be interested to see what you think we could get for it once is finished. Thank you so much..Keep in touch.
Bob and Tracy Red Deer, AB Feb 2012
Dear Century 21Advantage Management,
We are writing to express our appreciation for Asha's assistance in selling our home.During the time we have known Asha, she has been thoughtful, friendly and professional in her approach. she is caring individual and goes the extra mile in doing a job well done.Just wanted you to know and are grateful for Asha's help.
Glen and Lorraine G. Red Deer, AB May 28, 2012
Thank you for selling our home! We are so glad we met you..You are a Wonderful person and a very hard worker!!! We will never forget you and you and your family are welcome any time at our new home in BC!
Caroline and Bob Red Deer County, AB May 16, 2012
Thank you so much for selling our house on the acreage! I know it was a long journey & and we really appreciate all the showings, balloons, signs you did to get your people to came and see it. Thank you for being friend to both Mike and I, that made it easier, we appreciate that. Best of luck with your 2012 sales!
Red Deer County, AB May 11, 2012
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Masters Emerald
- 2014 - Masters Emerald
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - Masters Diamond
- 2011 - Masters Ruby
- 2007 - Masters Emerald
- 2006 - Masters Ruby
I love to spend my free time outdoors. I find Canadian nature very beautiful and untouched. That is one of the reasons I fell in love with Canada.
In my free time I enjoy: camping, quading, snowmobiling, boating, water sports, walking, biking, playing volleyball and games with my children.
I was born in Poznan, Poland in 1975. After finishing Academy of Art and design in 1996 I have decided to move to Canada. The first city I lived in was Edmonton (1996-2003) than Swift Current, SK (2003-2005), Medicine Hat, AB (2005-2006) and finally Red Deer, AB (2006 until now).
I have traded in Real Estate in : Swift Current and area, Medicine Hat, Brooks, Dunmore and now: Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, Blackfalds , Lacombe and County area. I also know REALTOR'S in Edmonton, Calgary and Regina, SK. If you are moving to any of those towns/Cities, please let me know. Those Real Estate professionals could make your moving and finding your home easy and stress free!
1,663 living area
1,249 living area
4716 Lake Street, Alix, AB T0C 0B0
3,369 living area