Selecting a Real Estate sales professional. Questions to ask your Realtor at the first meeting:
- How long have you been an agent?
- Do you have any references?
- What types of properties do you sell and what areas of the city/town do you generally work in?
- How many other buyers and sellers you currently representing?
- What will you do for me?
- What do you represent?
When you are making probably the biggest investment in your life, wouldn't it be nice to have someone on your side?
Specialized Services of a Buyer Representative:
- Provide advice to help you make informed decision
- Get you pre qualified
- safeguard confidential information that may weaken your bargaining position
- Act at all times in your best interests.
- Use advertising, marketing and networking activities to locate the right property for you.
- Locate and select properties that are not currently on the market (For sale By Owner or in the process of building)
- Provide a plan describing search activities.
- Help you evaluate the pros and cons of specific properties.
- assist you in determining what a fair market value is likely to be.
- Work with you to develop negotiating strategies specific to the particular property and sellers.
- Advise you regarding the most favorable price and terms to offer.
- Advocate your position through-out the process.
Manage the Details
- Provide the support of my office and service team of professionals.
- Orchestrate the details as your advocate.
CENTURY 21 Advantage