From today onwards I am starting a new series in which I will be answering common questions that come into the minds Home Buyers as well as Sellers. Any comments, suggestions or questions can be directed to my email: Asharpal.email@example.com
The following two weeks will be centered on Home Buyers looking for a house that fulfills their needs and helps them as an investment tool. Following will be the topics for the Buyer series.
1. Financing ( credit scores, mortgages, downpayment, cmhc fees, etc).
2. First time home buyers.
3. Needs and wants( must haves features, extras, upgrades)
4. Pre approvals of mortgages just to get idea of affordability.
5. Working with a realtor( what realtors offer, finding a realtor, agency law)
6. How to search and where to look (neighborhood preference, open houses, appointments)
7. The buying process ( offer, legal matters, counter offers, conditions, deal breakers , home inspection, title insurance)
8. Closing and related expenses.