Hello guys, Today I am going to post some of my favourite tips and suggestions on the topic of Home Staging. As for the introduction Home Staging is great tool for realizing the potential full value of your home and make it stand out of the competing homes in the neighbourhood. It may involve some renovation, addition or removal of furniture, new paint, etc.
You can Stage your home yourself or may hire trained professionals to make your home more attractive to buyers.As a Realtor I can also help you find such professionals. This can potentially increase the value of your home by highlighting the sought after features of your home.
Here's some of my tips :
- Remove the Clutter: First and foremost remove all the clutter around the home and don't forget to clean the clothes closets. Neat and tidy should be the overall goal. Remove all unused things out of the sight.
- Broken is History: If anything is broken or worn out, it needs to be replaced. Always remember people aren't interested in buying the house with broken parts.For example the carpet may have lost its color and may look bad.
- Bring in the Light: The Light fixtures should be cleaned and fused bulbs replaced to make the house look bright. if possible leave window coverings open during showings.
- DePersonalize: Always keep in mind that the Buyer wants to see the house as his own and may not be interested in the way you live in that house.Personal mementos of Seller should be kept to minimum. Trying to make Buyer feel at home should be the key.
- Fill the spots:Use your furniture wisely to fill the empty spaces while keeping the hall ways and paths clear. Too much furniture can also put off a buyer by making the space look tight and congested.
- Garage and Garbage: Regularly take out the garbage thereby avoiding the nasty smells and keep your garage well organised and clean.
- Patio and Lawn: The Lawn should be mowed properly in summer time and clean-out the snow from the driveway , sidewalks, in winters. As goes the famous saying "The First Impression is the Last Impression", so the outside of the house should also be clean, well maintained, freshly painted if possible.
These are only some of things you can do to make your property look attractive. For the full Home staging package and other tips, tricks on how to sell your home quickly you can contact me at the following:
Phone : 647 291 3481 , Email: email@example.com