I am a Realtor that offers home staging to my clients when listing their home for sale. If you want to sell your home quickly and at the best price, bring out the best features of your home. Obviously you want to make your home as clean and inviting as possible; your foyer should be uncluttered, your bedrooms neat, your closets tidy and the basement well lit.
With the Spring real estate market; buyers are driving around. This is the time to focus on the curb appeal of your home. What about an outdoor "makeover"?
- Trim the hedges and maintain the lawn and flower beds
- Place flower pots on decks,patio's or front entryway and plant spring flowers
- Sweep walkways, decks, patios and clean all outdoor furniture
- Wash windows, doors and siding
- Fix fence, gates, shutters, eaves, anything that looks loose or unsightly
- Replace any exterior lights that may not be working and check your in ground irrigation, water taps etc.
- Remove any garbage from yard or garden sheds
With some minor maintenance to your outdoor living space you will increase your home's appeal to potential buyers.Want to know what your home is worth in this market? I am always available to answer your questions. Contact me directly for a free comparative market analysis of you home. Dean@leadmehome.ca