First days of Summer
There seems to be no end to the innovations available for consumers looking for something different.
Here are just a few of the latest:
- Interlocking faux flagstone that can inexpensively "nature up" a patio, deck or balcony.
- Lightweight wine tumblers made of soft silicone plastic that can be squeezed flat for easy portability on picnics or hikes.
- A waterproof wireless speaker that actually floats. It's music to the ears of swimmers and pool loungers!
- A handy, pocket-sized UV Tester to tell you when the sun's rays are too strong.
- Finally, here's a fun and innovative idea for serving drinks at your next summer party: hollow out a watermelon in the shape of a punchbowl or small keg, fill it with your favorite beverage, then pierce the "shell" with a simple spigot that acts like a tap.
With this in mind...
Do you Improve or Move?
It's our hope that you love your home and wouldn't change a thing. Someday, however, you're likely going to want to either make some improvements or move to a new home.
That will be a tough decision. In fact, ther are reality TV shows about it!
As your Realtors®, it's our job to ensure you're in a home that meets your needs. So, if you're ever faced with making the move or improve decision, please give us a call.
We can help you in many ways. for example, we can give you a realstic picture of the kind of new home you qualify for, and show you what's currently available on the market.
We can also provide tips on which renovations and other improvements are likely to increase your property's value.
With that information, making the right decision will be easier. And, our job is all about making home decisions easier for you!
Dean and Luke
If you are interested to know what your home is worth in this market, please call us for your free evaluation 250-300-4748