At the risk of bragging up the neighbourhood too much, here are some tidbits from the City of Moncton website:
- voted #1 economical place to do business in Atlantic Canada
- choosen in the top 10 places to live in Canada for the second consecutive year
- chosen by Readers Digest as the most honest and polite City in Canada
- 50+ Magazine voted Moncton as one of the best cities in Canada to retire
- percentage of people with post secondary degrees is higher than national average
- highest average wages in NB
The only question is, why would you think of living anywhere else?
PS - I think you will find that Dieppe and Riverview and the surrounding area will be every bit as nice to live in as well!!!!