Residential Real Estate Broker
CENTURY 21 Immo-Plus
- 1980 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest
Montréal, QC H3J 1M8
Service Before Sales
I have a different way of doing things.
I am passionate about Montreal real estate and find great satisfaction in working with sellers, investors and first-time buyers alike.
I differentiate myself by acting a service provider, rather than a sales person. I go the extra mile to meet my client’s goals, and I always aim to negotiate a price which exceeds their expectations.
Throughout the process, I leverage my expertise and industry tools to protect my clients' best interests from the beginning of a transaction until the end.
Regardless of which rung you have reached on the property ladder, if you are serious about buying or selling a property, I would be happy to put my industry knowledge and negotiation skills to work for you.
Give me a call today and find out how I can help!
Aura Bontems: 514-583-7966
Areas of Expertise
- Very knowledgeble about the housing markets in the Plateau, downtown, Sud-Ouest and Verdun
- For sellers: minimizing time on market and maximizing sale price
- Invesment purchases: duplexes, triplexes, four-plexes
- First-time buyers
1,467 living area
560 Av. Greene, Montréal, QC H4C 2J3
1,430 living area
#1 IN QUÉBEC
- Académie de l'entrepreneurship, Residential Real Estate Brokerage
- Concordia University, Bachelor of Commerce
- Major in Management at the John Molson School of Business (JMSB)
- Minor in Human Relations from the Applied Human Sciences (AHSC) Department