Now, when we our fellow Canadians are approaching the festive Holiday season, it is good to implement some fresh ideas into decoration of our Christmas trees. Some of them could be found on www.stampinup.ca.
As Shelli Gardner, co-founder and CEO of crafting and décor company Stampin’ Up!, emphasizes, the beauty of Christmas trees is that no two are alike. People decorating a tree have endless opportunities to get inspired, she says, especially with exciting new trends to watch this year.
She suggested few inspiring ideas capable of creation of the unique Christmas tree. In short, there are as follows:
1) Use handmade ornaments; they will add a personal touch on your tree this year, whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced crafter.
2) Adding a rustic touch to your tree with ornaments made of dried fruit and spices, such as decorations like fruits, nuts, popcorn and cookies, etc. Many home décor and lifestyle Web sites offer an array of unique do-it-yourself ideas, including ornaments made with dried oranges, cloves and cinnamon sticks, as well as homemade decorative lanterns created with twigs, fruits and wires.
3) Add a personal touch: handmade ornaments created with card stock, ribbon, punches and other accessories can have a definite ‘wow’ factor, with the added benefit of being truly one-of-a-kind.
4) Some crafting companies have introduced kits and coordinating accessories that make it easier than ever to create stunning decorations at home. Search for exciting and non-expensive staff in the stores near you.
5) And last, but not the least, making handmade ornaments can be a festive opportunity to gather with family and friends for an afternoon of crafting. You can even throw a holiday ornament party with your dearest and nearest.