Wishing you a relaxing holiday season, and a beautiful 2016 filled with peace, love & abundance. Check out some tips below for staying safe this holiday season.
- Always turn off your holiday lights when you are away, or when you go to bed.
- Carefully inspect holiday light strings each year; get rid of the frayed cords! Be sure to match voltage & wattage if bulbs are replaced.
- Never connect more than one extension cord to another. Use a longer single cord.
- Test your smoke alarms.
- If you haven't had your furnace checked this season, have a certified professional come to perform maintenance. Clean or replace your furnace filter if required.
- Utilize Operation Red Nose if you have been drinking.
- Drive safe; don't be in a hurry. Always wear your seatbelt.
- Away for the holidays? Have a neighbour or family friend check on the house while you are away!
See you in the New YEAR!