Did you know.......
- The average price of the home in Winnipeg was $270,000 in February, 2013.
- If you want to know the average selling price in your neighbourhood, email me at Karen@KarenTereck.com
- WinnipegREALTORS® predict a 2-4% increase in home sale prices for 2013
- The average sale price of a home in Winnipeg was the lowest in Canada in 2012 which shows that housing in Winnipeg is still affordable!
- According to the Assistant Deputy Minister of Taxation, Manitoba is considered the most stable economy in Canada because of the diversity in its industry sectors (January 2013)
- There is 1.2 billion dollars worth of redevelopment or new construction going on downtown. for more information on what is happening downtown see the website www.centreventure.com