When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your REALTOR® as more than just a professional. Our “Meet A REALTOR®” series introduces the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates, and provides a personal look at each of us as residents of our community. For this installment, we spoke with Sheila Brown about what it means to live and work as a REALTOR® in Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
Most of my life.
2) Why did you choose to settle here?
It is where my family and friends are.
3) What is your favorite thing about living in Winnipeg?
I love how this city has so much to offer as in activities both in the summer & the winter. And how so many people participate in them.
4) What makes Manitoba different than any other province to live?
Even though Manitoba may not be as large as some other provinces, it has so much to see and do. Great parks! I also love how all the smaller towns in Manitoba always celebrate something by having yearly festivals.
5) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
I love visiting the dog parks. I am so happy that the city is starting to recognize that this is important to people & their furry friends. It is great that they are starting to expand and make these parks better. I also love to go camping. Manitoba has many great campgrounds.
6) Tell us one thing you love about working in the real estate industry and why?
I love being able to see the joy in the people I find homes for. There is no better experience than helping others reach their real estate goals.
7) Describe your most memorable sale in real estate:
There is not one that stands out, but I especially love helping young, first-time buyers find their first home.
8) How has technology helped you as a REALTOR®?
The internet is a great thing! I can access information from anywhere and keep in touch with my clients.
9) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful REALTOR® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
The one quality about me which has helped me to be a successful REALTOR would be my honesty. I find the best way to look out for my clients is to give them my honest opinion.
10) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
C21 Bachman & Associates has a very friendly group of people who would do anything to help and spend any amount of time to help someone find a home. The REALTORS® at C21 Bachman & Associates also support each other and are happy to give advice or recommend professionals in helping with the purchase or sale of your home.
If you are thinking of buying or selling call: Sheila Brown 204-453-7653