Getting to Know your Century 21 Bachman REALTOR®
When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your REALTOR® as more than just a professional. Our “Meet A REALTOR®” series introduces the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates, and provides a personal look at each of us as residents of our community. For this installment, we spoke with Karen Tereck about what it means to live and work as a REALTOR® in Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
I was born and raised in Winnipeg
2) What is your favorite thing about living in Manitoba?
100,000 Lakes and that in Winnipeg you can get to anywhere, from anywhere in about 20 minutes. Also Winnipeg is the cultural capital of Canada
3) What makes Manitoba different than any other province to live?
You can afford to buy a house, buy a cottage (1 in 4 Manitobans own a cottage)
4) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
I am a foodie, Winnipeg has more restaurants per capita than anywhere else in Canada
5) Tell us one thing you love about working in the real estate industry and why?
People … I am lucky to work with great clients and helping them achieve their real estate goals. “If you love what you do and feel that it matters, what can be more fun” I love this quote by Katherine Graham.
6) Describe your favorite sale in real estate:
I have had too many great sales to name just one
7) How has technology helped you as a REALTOR®?
I can communicate more information to clients easier than every
8) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful REALTOR® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
I work hard, I listen, I work smart, period.
9) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
It is the best office (in my opinion) in the city. We are a powerhouse of successful agents, we help each other succeed.
If you are thinking of buying or selling call: Karen Tereck 204-453-7653