Getting to Know your Century 21 Bachman Realtor
When it comes to buying or selling a home, we understand the importance of getting to know your Realtor as more than just a professional. Our “Meet A REALTOR®” series introduces the hard-working people of the Century 21 Bachman & Associates, and provides a personal look at each of us as residents of our community. For this installment, we spoke with Roberta Weiss about what it means to live and work as a REALTOR® in Winnipeg & the surrounding area.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
All of my life. Born and raised here
2) What is your favorite thing about living in Manitoba?
Accessibility to everything, Diversity of cultures, Great restaurants
3) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
I love movies & I love ethnic foods. Winnipeg has an abundance of options. I love Assiniboine Park
4) Tell us one thing you love about working in the real estate industry and why?
Every deal is new and different and I’ve made many personal friends with people who started out as clients.
5) Describe your favorite sale in real estate:
In one day I sold a house for $25,000 and another for $850,000
6) How has technology helped you as a REALTOR®?
Keeping in touch. It also requires immediate responses which people expect and technology helps me do that
7) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful REALTOR® with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
I listen, many do not, I listen to my clients express their needs.
8) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
I started my first day 27 years ago, before Bachman was a Century 21 office. There was a great sense of camaraderie and it became like a second home and extended family.
If you are thinking of buying or selling call: Roberta Weiss 204-453-7653