For this special instalment of our "Meet our Realtor" series, we spoke with one of our staff members, Sariah Peters. Sariah is the receptionist at Century 21 Bachman & Associates.
1) How long have you lived in Winnipeg?
My whole life.
2) Why did you choose to settle here?
I was born and raised here. There is nowhere else I’d call home
3) What is your favorite thing about living in Winnipeg?
The culture and being close to friends & family.
4) What makes Manitoba different than any other province to live?
The friendly Manitoban attitude you can’t find anywhere else
5) Tell us a few of your favorite activities to do or places to visit in the area?
I like to walk and cycle through the many gorgeous parks we have in Manitoba
6) Tell us one thing you love about working in the real estate industry and why?
I love meeting new people and learning about different walks of life. It makes every day interesting and different from the last.
7) How has technology helped you in the Real Estate Business?
It makes communication easier and it is more efficient to get documents out to the REALTORS®.;
8) Describe one quality about yourself, which has helped you develop the necessary skills to be a successful Staff Member with Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
I have a well-organized and friendly personality that ensures my work is done in a professional and timely manner.
9) Why Century 21 Bachman & Associates?
Everyone is great here! The atmosphere here makes it enjoyable to come to work.