Real Estate Broker
CENTURY 21 Immo-Plus
- 1980 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest
Montréal, QC H3J 1M8
Award winning real estate broker in Montreal
Bahador (Bahi) Abadi is a Masters Silver award winning real estate broker (2016) and president of Bahador Abadi Immobilier Inc.. His knowledge of the local real estate market combined with an international network of clients and associates enables him to provide a unique quality of customer service to his clientele.
Bahador has had the privilege of living in and visiting many different countries before coming to Canada. He is fluent in English, French and Persian. He also has a working knowledge of Arabic and basic Spanish and Portuguese. Through his knowledge of a variety of languages, Bahi is very familiar with the different needs of local and international buyers and sellers.
Bahador's high standard of professionalism has earned him an excellent reputation, built on the trust of his vast global network of clientele.
His awards consists of, but are not limited to, award of excellence for 4th quarter of 2015, award of excellence for 2nd and 3rd quarters of 2016, pacesetter gold award for January to June 2016, Masters Silver award for the production of 2016, award of excellence for 2nd quarter of 2017, Pacesetter gold award for January to June 2017, and many more to come.
Realtors can help
Purchase, Sale, rental, and exchange
Real estate consulting
Residential and Commercial Real Estate
Single family homes
Duplexes, triplexes, and revenue properties
Commercial and Industrial real estate
About Century21 Canada
CENTURY 21 ® is one of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization with a unique Canadian history supporting entrepreneurship, marketing innovation, and homeowner education. The first CENTURY 21 office in Canada opened its doors in British Columbia in January, 1976. Today,
The global brand creates extraordinary experiences by providing training, management, and technology support for its approx. 74 50 independently owned and operated franchises and over 1 15,000 members in 79 countries and territories worldwide. It's no wonder we successfully attract some of the finest real estate professionals in the world.
• CENTURY 21 was launched in Orange County California in July 1971, and today is one of the largest residen tial real estate sales organization in the world.
• It has 74 50 independently owned and operated franch ises and over 115,000 members in 79 countries and territories worldwide, including Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, Russia and the US.*
• CENTURY 21 Canada was the first international franchise outside the US
• CENTURY 21 Canada marked its 40 th anniversary in 2016, celebrating the opening of its first office in Canada, when it opened its doors in British Columbia in January, 1976.
• February 1975 marked t he first franchise being sold to Hunt Realty Ltd. in Vancouver BC
• January 15, 1976 marked the official opening of CENTURY 21 in B.C.
• Today, CENTURY 21 Canada has 9,808 members spanning 395 offices across 272 cities and towns from coast to coast.
• Since open ing 40 years ago, CENTURY 21 has completed over 3 million real estate transactions across the country, with 96,000 closed transactions in 2016 in Canada .
• Century21.ca was launched in 2007 and was the first Canadian real estate branded website in Chinese. I n 2 015, a responsive site was built to enhance the overall customer experience. Today, Century21.ca gets more than 24 million visits annually.
• Since 1979, CENTURY 21 has been an official partner of Easter Seals and has raised over $9 million dollars for children and adults living with disabilities.
CENTURY 21 Canada is proudly Canadian owned and operated by the Charlwood Pacific Group and spans 395 offices from coast to coast.
Charlwood Pacific Group
U. Gary Charlwood - Founder & Executive Chairman Martin Charlwood - Vice Chairman & CEO
Tracy Bartram - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Brian Rushton - Executive Vice President
Jack Miller - Chief Technology Officer
Barbara Fromm - Vice President, Corporate Services Chiyoko Kakino - Vice President, Marketing
Todd Shyiak - Vice President, Operations Deborah White - Vice President, Finance Locations
• 230 franchise companies independently own and operate 395 locations Employees
• 9,808 System Members Recent Awards
• 2016 CFA Hall of Fame Award Charitable and Community Partnerships
CENTURY 21 offices coast - to - coast have supported Easter Seals since 1979, almost since the company was founded. Offices bring their communities together and host creative fundraising events, from golf and poker tournaments, to car washes. Many real estate agents make donations in their clients’ names with every home sale through the “Closing Gifts for Kids” program. Led by CENTURY 21 Canada, System members across the nation have raised over $9 million for Easter Seals families and the CENTURY 21 Kids to Camp program. In 2016, they raised $645,000.
*Statistics from realogy.com as of August 2017.
Charity of Choice - Easter Seals
In 2016, the CENTURY 21 System raised $3.1 million for Easter Seals. Since the inception of this philanthropic partnership in 1979, CENTURY 21 independent franchisees and affiliated sales professionals have raised more than $117 million for Easterseals (this was $114 million in 2015).
In 2016, CENTURY 21 System members raised more than $647,000 for Easter Seals. Since 1979, CENTURY 21 Canada has raised just over $10 million in support of local Easter Seals, giving hundreds of Canadian kids fully-accessible summer camp experiences.