GETTING YOUR HOME READY FOR THE FALL AND WINTER MONTHS:
- Launder curtains, drapes and valances
- Launder bedspreads and comforter
- Vacuum mattresses and box springs
- Freshen blankets with a spray such as Febreze Allergin before putting on beds
- Wash windows, sills and trims
- Vacuum under beds and Furniture
- Clean behind and under stove and refrigerator
- Clean out clothes dryer vent
- Spray bleach around sinks, tub/showers, tile, toilets. Let stand and then rinse thoroughly with hot water to remove any mold.
- Clean all light fixtures
Taking the time to do some additional fall cleaning will help remove dust and dirt that can be circulated into the air while your home is closed during the winter months. This cleaing will also save you time when you begin your preparations for the fall and winter parties and guests you will be hosting in your home.