CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 905-895-1822 ext ext2267
- 100-17035 Yonge Street
Newmarket, ON L3Y 5Y1
42 years ago I started my Real Estate Career as a Night Secretary for Emerald Isle Real Estate in Richmond Hill and thankfullly I was convinced to become a sales representative, no regrets because I've had the pleasure in being part of others accomplishments in acquiring their greatest investment a home. Prior to that I was busy raising a family and working in the family business, Catering.
My Professional interests vary for 3 years I volunteered with the York Region Real Estate as a board of director for Education.
Satisfied Clients: Comments, Barbara-Jean was very Sincere in making sure I Was Happy--EXCELLENT!! Edward Ballinger....Barbara worked beyond expectation to sell my Townhouse during a "Buyer's Market" period. Kenneth Westfall
- I love to entertain and host a great party
- I belong to 2 Horticultural Societies One in Aurora and the other in Newmarket
- I enjoy gardening and have the trophies for the best Red Rose and the Best Peony for 2008
- I am a member of the Aurora United Church
- I belong to York Singles Organization a social group
- I love to travel cruising is very high on my list, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mediteranian, Alaska, Europe, etc.
The youngest of 3, I was born in Toronto and had two great parents. My father worked as an installation foreman for Bell Canada and my Mother my Best Friend was self employed in the Catering business and assisted in the formation of Chapman's Caterers. I have two brothers the oldest in PEI and the other in Mississauga. A little History of Myself;
- Mother of 3, a daughter and 2 sons
- Grandmother of 6, 4 girls and 2 boys
- Great Grandmother of 4, 3 girls and 1 boy at the present time July 15, 2013
- 42 years in the Real Estate Business
- 20 of those years for Century 21 In York Region
- Raised my children in Richmond Hill
- Reside in Newmarket now for 23 years
- I have a passion for music and travel and try to do the latter as much as possible.
- I'm a People Person, and I seem to make friends easily and try very hard to keep them.
- There are No Problems only Solutions
For Service, Satisfaction & a Sold Sign on Your Property!!!
I have 42 years of experience in Real Estate Ontario Wide, a proven sales record, and dedication to the highest quality of Service. I believe in Personal one on one service! From our first introduction to keys changing hands I will be with you every step of the process. I am accessable 24/7 by way of phone or email.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Fine Homes & Estates
- Town Homes
This is the Second Time within one year that I have Bought and Sold and the Standard Of Service could not have Been HIGHER!
As I Have Said Before Both in Buying and Selling he Service could NOT Have Been BETTER!!
Anita Foss/ Newmarket
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
Markham is a town in the Regional Municipality of York, located in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada. Markham is the largest town and ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, with a current population of 182,520 ...