CENTURY 21 Today Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 225 Garrison Road
Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M8
1,050 living area
2,700 living area
1,232 living area
2,200 living area
1,750 living area
1,225 living area
980 living area
I am a Full Time Sales Representative in the Niagara Region. I am dedicated to serving your Real Estate needs through loyalty, hard work and integrity.
Mission Statement: At "Century 21 Today Realty Ltd.," we focus daily on improving our customer service standards. Developing our skills, and finding ways to excel in our core client services.
- Maintain a reputation of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Provide a quality level of customer service
- Provide a plan & action that gets results in any market
- To be respected amoung my peers as hard working and maintain a strong work ethic
- To cultivate positive relationships that create "clients for life"
- Full Time Sales Representative at Century 21 Today Realty Ltd. since 2004
- 4 years of banking experience
- 4 years as a small business owner and operator (Canadian Tire Gas Bar)
- Bachelor's Degree of Social Science from the University of Western Ontario
Home to Niagara Falls and Casino Niagara this is a vibrant growing mid size city just 1.5 hours from Toronto & 45 min from Buffalo
Resting between two enormous Great Lakes, Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, you'll find a wonderful community of St. Catharines, ON. Only a short distance away ...
Welland is known as the Rose City . There are many different cultures that make up the population of 50,000. Welland has so ...
Fort Erie The gateway to Southern Ontario. Fort Erie is situated on the shores of Lake Erie and the Niagara River with a population of 30,000. Fort ...
The Village of Fonthill makes up another part of the Town of Pelham. The downtown business section consists of banks, a variety of ...
If you've been looking for real estate opportunities located not too far from Niagara Falls in the southeastern corner of Ontario, Thorold, ON will more ...
The Town is located on the Southern Shore of Lake Ontario at the mouth of the Niagara River. Its geography with the Niagara Escarpment and the Lake as ...
Located at the opening of the Welland Canel and Lake Erie.
Wainfleet, which was called Marshville in the 1800's, has a population of 6000. and is an agricultural community made up of many farms, greenhouses ...
Crystal Beach Offers its natural beauty, white sand beaches, restaurants, bars and specialty shops. Crystal Beach’s population of 3,800 grows during the ...
Ridgeway Uptown Ridgeway has boutique shops, restaurants & cafes, pharmacies, banking and churches, etc. The new town centre is complete with pavilion ...
Stevensville A great community offers the best of town and country living. Stevensville is an easy commute to Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Fort Erie ...