REAL ESTATE IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS YOU CAN MAKE.
Despite recent slowdowns in some markets, housing remains a good long-term investment, and demographic demand favors housing over the long term. Homeownership offers immediate benefits and long-term value. Homeowners accumulate wealth for the future while enjoying the benefits of a shelter that they can use, improve and sell.
Reasons Why You Should Stop Renting
• Continual rent increases
• No economic security, and no certainty about how much your rent may go up in the next three years
• No tax benefits
• No price appreciation
Is Now The Right Time For Your New Home?
What’s the first step?
The best way to start is to work with a professional who can guide you - your CENTURY 21® Sales Representative! A CENTURY 21 Sales Representative can help you understand the opportunities in your local real estate market as you take that important first step. A CENTURY 21 Sales Representative can help whether you’re buying or selling a home.
When Buying a Home
There are a few general rules of thumb that a CENTURY 21 Sales Representative can guide you through. Eliminating your fear, uncertainty and doubt is clearly one of our primary goals.
• Search for a CENTURY 21 Sales Professional who you are comfortable with and who is knowledgeable of the area that you wish to buy in.
• Begin your home search process by eliminating what type of homes you do not want. Look at all styles and sizes of homes. Shopping online is a great way to help determine what your ‘ideal’ home is.
• Figure out how much home you can afford. Determine whether this purchase will be for a ‘starter’ or ‘long-term’ home. This will help determine what type of mortgage is best suited for your needs.
Your CENTURY 21 Sales Representative will provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. And interest rates are low right now, indicating that it is truly a great time to buy!
When Selling a Home
A CENTURY 21 Sales Professional will analyze the current market conditions, recent sales, and expired listings to give you a realistic assessment of your home’s value and recommend some proven strategies for preparing your home for sale.
What Is Right For You?
Working with a CENTURY 21® Sales Representative can help you navigate today’s market.
Are you dreaming about buying or selling a home? We believe that the dynamics of the market today actually benefit consumers in ways that the bull housing market of a couple years ago did not. Finding the right real estate agent can make you a savvy consumer and improve your overall experience.
Here’s why a CENTURY 21 Sales Representative is right for you:
• We have a wealth of local knowledge of neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances
• Technology gives us an edge - you’ll enjoy the resources available on century21.ca
• We are ready and able to make a full-time commitment to your goal
• As Real Estate Professionals we can help identify mortgage specialists who can assist you with your financing
Visit your local CENTURY 21 office or search Century21.ca to find a CENTURY 21 Sales Professional.