The next time you hear about the crisis, recession and global distress that Canada and a good part of the world are experiencing, make sure to count your blessings. Here in Saskatchewan, we are not only weathering the storm, but we are experiencing some exciting times.
Not convinced? Well take this into account:
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders won their first two regular season games. Way to go, Riders!
- Craven, Saskatchewan hosted The World's Greatest Country Music Festival this past week-end to another sell-out crowd of country music lovers.
- Premier Brad Wall was in Moose Jaw to take part in the official sod-turning ceremony for the Moose Jaw multiplex. Truly a historic day for Moose Jaw.
- Saskatchewan has the most affordable housing market in Canada. This is a result of the strength of the local economy and continued population growth, steady employment numbers and a generally strong consumer confidence in the local economy.
- Moose Jaw, Prince Albert and Yorkton are seeing increases in building activity this year.
If you live in Saskatchewan and are looking to buy or sell a property, we invite you to use CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty Ltd., the most recognized consumer brand name in the real estate industry.
If you are from outside the province, what are you waiting for? Come visit Saskatchewan and see what all the excitement is about.