SEPTEMBER 1st.. how many of you are moving or helping move??? Kids off to school? New home or apartment? Remember to drive safe and move smart!!
Here are some tips!
- take off door hinges for larger and awkward pieces.
- stop by local grocery stores, furniture stores, and your local real estate agent for boxes
- don't forget the tape!
- sharpies for labeling
- make sure toilet paper is accessible!
- over-night bag is a must!
- take this as a "de-cluttering" opportunity! (throw out what you don't need/use)
- use socks for extra padded glassware!
-give yourself an extra day to pre-clean your new space!
- place cotton balls in cosmetics to prevent powders from breaking
- pack everything before moving truck arrives!
- fill in any small nail holes in walls with a bar of soap
- don't forget to change your address on ID's, etc!
- for added helping hands, provide food and drinks for your movers ;)
Good luck on all your BACK-TO-SCHOOL movers or anyone who is getting the keys to their new homes today!!