With Mother's Day around the corner, many of us are still looking for ways to say thanks to Mom for everything she does throughout the year, it is important to know that most mothers like to be pampered - it tops the list for many, ahead of flowers or chocolates.
Try these proper pampering suggestions this Mother's Day to give them what they want and to show how much you care;
- From sun-up to sun-down. Breakfast in bed is a good start. Dinner is always nice. This year, why not do both, with a lunch ‘sandwiched' in between? Or cheat a little by letting her sleep late, and plan just two meals - brunch and dinner.
- Forget Mother's Day. Make it a Mother's Weekend! Take it a step further by pampering her all weekend and letting her enjoy the change of pace. She deserves it!
- Book early! Spa treatments – mani, pedi, etc. – are well-received and popular – so much so that it can be tough to find an opening that weekend. Book now!
- Treat her feet! Who doesn't like a foot massage? Check out this site for some simple, down-to-earth tips, then treat your wife – or mother – to a foot massage she'll remember.
- Prepare her bath. Set up the bath for a quiet, relaxing break for her. Candles – in her favourite scent, bath oils or salts, and a new loofah will set the tone.