Barrie's largest beach, and home to many events and attractions. Located at 65 Lakeshore Drive, along the shores of Kempenfelt Bay.
There is always something fun happening at Centennial Beach!
This beach has it all:
- Large sandy beach
- Washrooms / change rooms
- Food concession
- Large play area and park
- Many picnic tables
- Beach volleyball
- Splash pad
- Walking trails
- Boat launch
- Close to nearby restaurants
- Parking lots (free with the Barrie resident parking pass)
- Treed, shady areas
Things to keep in mind:
- Smoking not permitted
- Parking meters for non-Barrie residents
- Dogs not permitted onto beach
- Never leave your children unsupervised
The only thing not included is sun screen! Weekends are generally busier with events and festivals. Check the City of Barrie website for more information. http://www.barrie.ca/Living/RecreationFacilities/Pages/Beaches.aspx
Will you be heading to Centennial Beach this summer?