Want to create a classic style drive in movie theatre in your backyard? It's really quite simple. You will only need 4 items.
1. A white sheet for your screen
2. A projector
4. Bug Spray
Depending on the type of event you are having you can customize your setting and decor. Here are a few ideas.
- Kids Movie Night
- Seating can be sleeping bags, lawn chairs, bean bag chairs, or create individual cars out of cardboard boxes.
- Adult Movie Night
- Seating can be lawn chairs, outdoor sofa, chair cushions, throw cushions.
- String lanterns and lighting.
Kick up your outdoor movie theatre a notch! If you really love the outdoor movies, you can buy a few permanent items to enhance your outdoor theatre.
Outdoor Movie Screens
You can buy inflatable outdoor screens from Walmart.
You can also add:
Heat lamps, bug zappers
I hope you get to try this outdoor theatre idea. If you have any suggestions or stories you want to share, feel free to comment or share this blog.
* Photos provided by Pinterest.com