Every home owner should know follow these 5 tips to save energy and money each month. It really makes a difference!
Do you follow these steps?
1. Turn the thermostat down. Even just lowering 1-2 degrees can save you money each year.
2. Turn off lights when you leave the room. No need to light the entire house if you are using 1 room.
3. Switch to cold water washing and save your laundry until you can do a full load. This can save you big!
4. Unplug unused items and electronics
5. Seal off any air leaks in windows and doors
It may seem like a small initiative now, but compare your bills at the end of the year and marvel at how much you'll save!
Know someone who'd like this blog? Feel free to share it.