Have you been to an open house lately? It can be a lot of fun, but there are some things you should know.
1. You are welcome. Whether you are just driving by, or a neighbour, everyone is welcome.
2. If there's a sign in sheet, be cooperative and sign. If you don't wish to be contacted simply omit your phone number and email address.
3. Remove your shoes and follow the rules
3. Look but please don't touch
4. Don't be shy, ask questions
5. Give your feedback to the agent, your feedback really helps!
So now you know. Enjoy your open house shopping.