New Feature: Stand Alone eCAs
Many of our users don’t need a full blown property website and document center for every single one of their listings. But they’d still like to be be able to use electronic confidentiality agreements to automate the investor registration process.
For this reason, we’ve build a stand alone investor registration module which allows our users (and anyone else) to do just that.
How does our Electronic Confidentiality Agreement service automate the investor registration process?
- Upload your standard PDF confidentiality agreement into our form.
- Enter the lead broker’s contact information.
- Copy and paste our unique URL where ever you need it.
What happens next?
- Investors can sign your CA form electronically directly in their browser. No printers, pens or fax machines required.
- After signing the the eCA, the investor will be redirected to where ever you chose, like your website, the property’s website, or even the property’s flyer or OM.
- Every time a new CA is signed, we’ll email you their contact information, digital signature and IP address.
- We’ll also send the investor an email with the information they submitted, along with the lead broker’s contact information, in case they have any questions.
What else does this feature allow me to do?
- Access your account anywhere, anytime; the system is 100% cloud-based.
- Export a list of every investor who has signed the CA with their full contact information into Excel.
- Create an unlimited number of electronic agreements.