1) Making a offer on a home without being prequalified.
2) Not having a home inspection.
3) Limiting the search to open houses, ads or the internet.
4) Choosing a Real Estate agent who isn't committed to forging a strong business relationship with you.
5) Thinking there is only one perfect house out there.
6) Not considering long-term needs.
7) Not examining insurance issues.
8) Not buying a home protection plan.
9) Not knowing or understanding the total cost involved.
10) Not following through on due diligence.
By selecting a REALTOR® who is committed to your success, they can help you avoid many of the above listed mistakes. Call me today and let's plan for YOUR future!