Tips on How to Best Prepare Your Home for Real Estate Photos
“How should I prepare my home for the pictures ?” To ensure your listing photos come out gorgeous, here is a list of things to think about.
- Have the lawn mowed, leaves raked, and enterance clutter free.
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway and front of the house.
- Make sure all garbage cans, hoses, garden tools etc. are put away.
- Remove any “clutter” inside the home, and put away toys, clothing, dishes, towels, etc.
- Make the beds.
- The counter tops in the bathrooms and kitchen should be as clean and as empty as possible.
- Make sure the kitchen sink is empty and all dishes are put away.
- Hide the trash cans.
- Replace any light bulbs that are out.
- Remove any decorations or magnets that are on the fridge.
When I list your home I will help prepare you for the photos. I will help you decide on furniture placement and offer staging tips as part of my service to you.Our internet presence is key to me marketing of your home.Please contact me for more information on selling your Estevan home.